The members of the Springfield Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary will pursue their mission through activities supporting the fiscal, public service, and response support needs of the department.
The goals of the Auxiliary are:
- The financial support through fundraising in the community.
- Community events
- Community support when fire hits. (blanket, clothing, and food drives)
- Support of fire programs including the Explorers Program.
- 4th of July Grill Out (July)
- Pancake Breakfast (September)
- Fire Disaster Supplies Drive (October)
Who can join?
- Lady family members and friends of fire department personnel.
For more information in joining the Springfield Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary, please contact:
Megan Mead at: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 269-339-6826/home: 269-223-7396