City Hall closed to the public until further notice.
The Susan L. Anderson Municipal Building (City Hall) is closed to the public until further notice, beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2020. All city business must be conducted via U.S. Mail, telephone, payment drop-box or online at www.springfieldmich.com. Below is a list of phone numbers for various city departments.
Residents are encouraged to submit payments from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Thursday if they decide to use the drop box. These payments will be processed continually throughout the day. Income tax, property tax, and utility bill payments can also be made through the city’s website at www.springfieldmich.com.
For any further questions regarding City operational changes please contact Vester Davis, Jr., Springfield City Manager at (269) 441-9271. Any healthcare related questions should be directed to the State Department of Health and Human Services at (888) 535-6136. The hotline will be open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that the staff cannot provide individual clinical advice or a diagnosis through this hotline.City of Springfield Departments:
- Building & Code Enforcement– (269) 441-9273
- City Clerk’s Office – (269) 441-9272
- Finance (utility bills, garbage, property taxes, dog licenses) –(269) 965-8014
- Income Tax – (269) 965-8324
- Public Safety (Police & Fire Non-Emergency) – (269) 965-7795
- Calhoun County Dispatch Authority – Non-Emergency –(269) 781-0911
- Public Services (water main breaks, streets, cemetery) – (269) 441-9277
- City Manager – (269) 441-9271