close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Report A Streetlight Out

Burned out streetlights may be reported to the City Clerk by calling (269) 441-9272 or email the City Clerk.
Residents may also report online to Consumers Energy directly see the online app.

Some key features of the online app include:
  • More accurate streetlight identification. GIS data mapping allows users to search for a specific light by entering the address or by panning and zooming on the map and then simply clicking on that light. This helps our crews pinpoint the streetlight’s exact location, facilitating quicker response times and preventing duplicate reporting.                                                             
  • A simpler way to report and repair streetlight outages. The new tool replaces the existing streetlight outage web form, simplifying the reporting process and saving you time.                       
  • Quality streetlight data. The new tool enables us to collect better data to more quickly find, evaluate and fix streetlight outages as well as provide citizens more up-to-date information regarding the status of the repair.